It’s almost like every time I update this blog, I’m talking about a conference but it just so happens that I’m going to be a keynote speaker at the India Affiliate Summit.
I haven’t been to India so far and I am looking forward to see what the Indian affiliate marketing people are up to. Make sure to hit me up if you are at the conference to have a quick chat!
When? Well, the India Affiliate Summit that takes place on 26th and 27th September this year. It’s at the Leela Ambience in Gurugram, India.
I’ll be revealing some of the secrets to sending consistently engaging emails like we do at WHAT THE AFF every weekday. If you do e-commerce, own a blog, do lead generation or use email in any way, I highly suggest you check it out!
After 1,500,000 emails sent, our average open rate at WHAT THE AFF is 41.6% and I will dissect everything we do that helps us hit the inbox and get that all-important open!
You can get your passes here! You don’t want to miss it 😉
There’s something else I wanted to mention here. This Summit has what is called The Affiliate Street and it’s where the 2.7k+ attendees will be networking. If you are a company who wants to find more affiliates, this next part is for you!
There are only 34 booths left right now from a total of 95 available so the sooner you book your booth, the better. The prices are also going to increase starting 1st August! You still have time to get the early-bird price now.
Every booth on the Affiliate Street Package includes:
– One 6’x2.5’ draped table and 2 chairs.
– 2 Gold passes for the Summit
– Your company logo, URL, profile and contact details on the website
– Invitation for you and your colleagues to the exclusive Partners and Exhibitors dinner on 25th September
– Branding and networking with 2.7k+ affiliates in one of the biggest markets in the world!
The price for this right now starts at $1.25k – check out all the available options here.
You can contact Vivek Sheth directly at email@example.com if you have any questions about booking a booth!
I’ll be seeing you there!
Emanuel Cinca, aka Manu
My story starts in Lipova, Romania, a town of about 10,000 inhabitants, where I was born in a working class family. Growing up in a family that had a shaky financial base and relied solely on month to month wages, and sometimes on short term loans from friends, I knew that I a) didn’t want to get a regular job EVER, and b) I want to have true financial independence.
Fast forward to my high school days, I got admitted into the number one high school of Arad county, “Moise Nicoara” National College. Don’t ask me why they call it a college, that’s just the translation from Romanian. I had a passion for technology and computers, so it seemed natural that I wanted to get into the so called informatics class.
The 4 years here taught me that:
1. Where you come from has little to no impact on your ability to learn, your skills and their value
2. Being number one high school is overrated
3. In the standard educational system, you are not allowed to excel at something, until you have proven to be above average at everything else.
4. Grades are an extremely flawed measurement of someone’s skills
5. I know myself better than anyone else, so I should make my decisions, not anyone else, and I should be OK with the consequences.
These learnings will be reflected in some of my posts here.
After high school, I quit University after 2 months in… TWICE! One time I quit Computers and Information Technology, and the second time I quit Business Administration.
During these years I also developed a passion for poker. I was a content producer at the world’s biggest online poker school for 2 years, and I wrote a book with a Maths professor from Nottingham and TT, who also blogs here. The book is called The Education of a Modern Poker Player.
I moved to Vienna in 2013, at TT’s initiative, and had several failed ventures together, all leading up to what is now Adefy.
I have a keen interest in psychology and in data, which makes performance marketing such a great industry for me. I blog about these topics, sometimes adding education, personal development, and management to the mix.
Interested in: Psychology. Marketing. Management. Investing. Startups. Entrepreneurship.
Hobbies: Reading. Fitness. Football. Travelling.
Connect with me:
Latest posts by Emanuel Cinca (see all)
- Meet Stacked Marketer, formerly know as WHAT THE AFF and our 2019 Annual Report - March 8, 2020
- India Affiliate Summit 2019, here I come! - July 27, 2019
- I’m gonna be speaking at Afiliados Brasil – 30th May to 1st June! - April 9, 2019